Friday, April 24, 2009

Branding Season














So branding season has begun and I think its one of Clay's favorite times of the year. It was such a nice weekend that we couldn't give up the opportunity to brand our calves. Clay's brother Shawn, his wife Tasja and there kids Jimi, Rhett, and Paisley came down from Wyoming. Clay's sister Laurie and her husband Ben and there girls Paige, Darby, and Brynn were there also. It was so fun to hang out as a family and do what we all love to do. Clay roped and branded, and I was the vaccinater. One time I forgot to fill up the syringe- and I'm going to be a nurse? Clay's dad was giving me a pretty hard time. Yeah I don't think I will ever live that down. After we were done, Clay's mom made us all a delicious lunch. Thanks to Clay's friends Jentz and Dustin Skinner for helping us rope! It was a fun time, but glad its over and now we can turn in the bulls and wait for next year.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say... I recognize a couple of those goofs on horses! lol Glad your doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Taylor just wanted to say hi and see how you are I have not talked to you forever keep in touch
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete