Friday, April 24, 2009

Poor Car! :(


So as many of you might know, I fell asleep and rolled my car last Monday (the 13th). It was kinda a rough morning I woke up at 4:30 to go to school, and I was exhausted! When I got to Soda Springs, I was out cold! I got passed the turn to Grace (who knows how) and a little ways past there is a road called " Lloyd Road" (weird I know). I woke up and I was about 2 feet off the other side of the road and over corrected and off I went! Everything is ok, other than my car. I am fine just a couple of bruises and stiffness in my back, neck, and shoulder. I was pretty lucky considering I didn't have my seat belt on! I guess somebody was watching over me!





5 comments:

  1. Nothing ever good comes out of falling asleep while driving,Taylor didn't you know that. That's what happened in my first and only wreck.(knock on wood) It's funny how fast it happens. I know exactly what you mean when you say you don't know how you got there.Glad that you are ok, especially since you didn't have your seat belt on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a horriable thing im glad your ok!!! But your poor car :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor
    What the heck?? I'm sure that about scared you to death. I'm glad someone was watching over you and that you are ok. Maybe you can get Clay to buy you a new car with all that money he won at the Dodge!!! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap that is so scary! I didn't know you rolled your car. I am so glad you are ok! love ya!

    ReplyDelete